Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Sweet Baby

I am so in love with this sweet little boy! Jaxon Jimmer Fromm came to us on Saturday, August 20th at 5:06 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 20.5 in long. Everything went as smoothly as it could and I was blessed to have amazing family and friends around to enjoy it with us.

For some reason I can't upload his birth pictures, so I will try that later along with some more details of his birth. But I have been enjoying every minute of being a new mom!






5 comments:

sarah jean said...

Love him. He is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him.

Jen and Joel said...

He is so precious. Glad that you are home and all doing well.

Beth and Wes said...

He looks so much like you in those pictures!! He's adorable, can't wait to see him again!!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats to you and your family. `

tia said...

He is so cute. i love his little lips. Congrats:)