Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Month of July

Well being home for the summer has been nice in some ways and torture in some ways. I still make a list at the beginning of every day, but it is getting harder and harder to find things to go on that list. But there are a couple fun things going on.

Makenna and I have discovered that Bowl and Pitcher is a super fun place to go for hikes. She wants to go every Monday morning and I am loving it!





Brett's brother, Jimmy, has been staying with us for about a week and we love having him here. He is like Kenna's best friend. And you can see from the picture below that he and Brett have a ton of fun together as well.


Jimmy and Kenna



I have also been keeping myself busy doing a lot of sewing projects. The picture below is a purse I made for Kyra.





A car seat cover


This blanket was more for Brett than the baby, but it really is a baby blanket.


A hooter hider. This was the easiest by far and didn't take long at all.

1 comment:

Andy & Jen said...

oh my goodness!!! please teach me how to sew! i have dreams of making car seat covers, blankies and hooter hiders (hate that word)!