Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July Weekend





I am so late on posting this because I lost my camera in Leavenworth for a bit. But thank goodness it was found. So for the 4th we went to Leavenworth and had a great and relaxing weekend. Here are som of our activities.





Makenna really wanted to visit the Gingerbread House while we were in town. It was super cute and smelled AMAZING!






We visited Annabelle's grave, as we always do when we go to Leavenworth. It was a nice family outing.








One morning we took Brett to the top of the mountains so he could do some mountain biking. Then Gloria and I went on a nice walk back to the house. It was amazingly beautiful at the top of the mountains.










My sexy husband in his full getup







Brett and his dad




So for some reason when Brett takes a picture with me he thinks it is so funny to put his hand on my stomach or side to pretend like we are take a prom picture. He is such a nerd.



Kyra got to bring a friend this time and it was great because it kept her busy!




No comments: