Monday, February 1, 2010

Time for a pregnancy update

I thought I should post some pictures of the progression of my belly. Now, to you it may not seem that I am growing too much. However, I am getting very excited because I can definitely tell every day that I am getting bigger and bigger. It is getting harder for me to fit into my jeans, so at least that is one sign. I think I am supposed to be at 21 weeks this week. I get to go in tomorrow for the big ultrasound. Hopefully the baby will be moving around a lot so we can see what it is. I will keep you posted!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph you are so cute! I remember looking like that with my first! people probably think you are psycho and the baby is all in your head! That is how I felt! I wore regular clothes until 22 weeks! I am excited to read about what you having!!!!

Mindi said...

Nice try on looking pregnant! Ha! But, with me having 4 weeks, I look like an elephant compared to you. You look great! I hope you are feeling great too. I complain daily about my back, the cramps, the ribs, ect...but then I think "I was given this gift, just enjoy the journey!" So I hope you enjoy your journey too!

Kimberly said...

your belly is so cute!

Spakouskys said...

Too cute and super tiny! Can't wait to hear what the little baby is and all the adorable names you are considering!

Korrine said...

Im super jealous of your SKINNY baby belly! There is no way I looked like that with any of my kids! I am so happy for you!How exciting!! Are you having a baby shower?