Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Been A While

It seems like it has been forever since I have updated my blog! Honestly there wasn't much to blog about in my life for the first part of August, then the second part things got a little crazy. I had the great opportunity of going to Hawaii with my family to visit Melanie and the girls. I had an AMAZING time. This was my first time to Hawaii and I was not let down. The only bad thing is that Brett was not able to go with me. But we had fun speding time on the beach, doing a lot of hiking, and some shopping. I tried to break up my pictures into beach days and hiking days.
The day after I got back from Hawaii I had a job interview at Windsor Elementary. I was called back that day and told that I was hired! This is very exciting but also SO STRESSFULL! I was hired a week before school started in a first grade classroom. It is still only a one year position again, but I am just grateful for a job right now. I will post more pictures about that later.

So here are the Hawaii pics.

1 comment:

Spakouskys said...

Congrats! So happy for you and the new job!