Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Next Tiger Woods

Ok, not really even close. But I have been way into golf lately. It started when Brett got the Tiger Woods video game and I played one round with them. Now I will have you know that I absolutely HATE video games. It was quite the struggle for him to even get a play station into our house. In the six months that we have had it this is the first time that I actually played a game with him, and when I did....I LOVED IT. If I didn't think video games were an absolute complete waste of time I would play it more often. However, since I played with him I have been interested in watching all the tournaments and have really wanted to go golfing. Well this Saturday we finally went to a driving range. I foun out that golfing is SO much harder in real life than in video games. But I did still love it and can't wait to go again. Not to mention that we played around on a putting green and I beat Brett 3-2! Mom you can tell Logan to take me out now!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: