Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Finally Posting Again!


Well I have had quite a busy life since the end of the summer. And you will read all about it in these next couple of blog posts. But I finally had time to sit down and relax so I decided to make a few posts. The month of September has been very busy with activities, jobs, sports, and birthdays. Melanie, Logan, Ben, Kyra, and Aunt Cheryl all have their birthday's in September. We got together as a family on Sunday to celebrate them all. It was really fun to have everyone together again. Below are a couple pics.

I will just give you a little update on what is going on in our lives since I never have time to talk to anyone on the phone anymore. Brett is still working at People to People and that keeps him busy enough. He has been an AMAZING help around the house. Ever since I started working full time I have not been the best house wife. Cleaning the house and doing dishes and laundry is the last thing on my mind now. So Brett is very good at picking up my slack. I couldn't ask for a better and more supportive husband.
The girls are back in school and soccer. And now Makenna added gymnastics to her list of activities. They are very busy girls and we are always grateful when we get to see and spend time with them.
I am staying very busy with my new Kindergarten classes but loving every minute of it. Right now I feel like we have so much to be grateful for in our lives. I love my family and friends so much!


Me and Kylah at Aunt Cheryl's house. As you can tell, Kylah just got done playing with some make up.

Another wonderful picture of those beautiful Cunningham girls.

All the birthday people. Happy birthday to you all!

Me and my wonderful husband Brett. We even color coordinate and everything.

This is me and Brett at the Phil Vasser concert. We went with Beth and Wes and it was a lot of fun. I love Phil Vasser. I can't find the picture of Beth and Wes though, sorry guys.

4 comments:

George and Teri said...

Steph...I love all your posts! So Cute...yes I can show you how to do some of the things I have done. It is very easy. We also need to get your friends added to your list. Keep up the good blogging! Love you, Mom

Jen and Joel said...

Yea...You finally posted again. I know that you are so busy, but you do a great job at everything. Thanks for being such a great friend. We love you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey steph! You guys are really busy! How exciting you teach Kindergarten! Cooper is so excited so I have to keep reminding him he has to be 5 that is a whole hand of fingers! He is only 3 1/2 but so stinkin excited, I think more for the bus, no offense! Your mom is so cute with this blogging she commented on ours!

Niki Jo and Cameron said...

Steph!!! oh mann i miss you girls!! how are you? its been forever! You all look so good!!! Well miss ya :)