Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

It is so nice to have a day to put that extra effort in to show love for those close to you. Today was a great day. Brett suprised me by coming home in the middle of the day with a beautiful boquet of flowers. I absolutely LOVE getting flowers. It is one of my favorite things! But I was in charge of valentines this year so I had a lot of work to do. We had the girls over tonight, so it was all about them. I made the girls and Brett a cute little scavenger hunt with candy valentines all around the house. Then I made each of them their favorite dinners and decorated the dining room with white lights, candles, and rose petals. We had romantic music playing through dinner and Brett and I waited on them through the whole thing. It was fun.








Here is a picture of me and my cute little valentine.

Since the girls were here tonight, Brett and I are celebrating Friday night. And yes I have big plans...can't wait!

No comments: