Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Multiple Choice


Which of the following statements is ture about the picture below?





A: Stephanie has been eating way too much and working out way too little during this winter season.

B: Stephanie is about 4 months pregnant and couldn't be happier.


And the answer is...........................B!!!!!!!!

Yes, we are pregnant and I couldn't be more thrilled. Despite being tired ALL the time (as in sometimes I have to crawl under my desk at work while the kids are a recess to take a 15 power nap), having more acne on my face right now then I have ever had in my whole life, and getting sick quite often when I try to make my husband breakfast in the morning, I feel like things couldn't be more perfect. Yay for us!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

George and Teri said...

Yay...I am so happy you posted!! Can't wait for little baby Fromm to make her appearence..I said Her...did you see that?? Love you.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! How exciting!! Are you finding out what you are having?? I can see your mom is putting her guess in!! Congrats! I hope that your sickness goes away and of course your acne - I hear you there!! You are so cute and are still so tiny!! Congrats again!!! I am looking forward to more pictures!!

The Moon's said...

Congratulations Stephanie, That is such joyous news. You look amazing, even though you aren;t that way all the time.

Christy said...

Yay yay yay! So happy for you guys and no you don't just look fat like you said the other day. You look beautiful and glowing and very happy. Flaunt that bump sista!

Cheryl said...

So happy to see your baby bump! You're adorable and I can't want for another great niece or nephew! I love you

Amy Miller said...

I'm so excited for you Steph!! Hooray!! Can't wait to watch that bump grow - you are such a cute prego.

Bev said...

Congratulations Steph. So happy for you and Brett.

sarah jean said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!! You are going to be the best mom ever!! Congrats to you and Magnum!

Andrew & Christy said...

Woo Hoo!!! Exciting stuff!!! Congrats!!!!

Lizzy said...

congrats steph! yay!!!

Black Family said...

This made my day....brought tears to my eyes....so happy for you guys! Will be praying......oh i cannot stop smiling! YAY!

Spakouskys said...

Congrats and so happy for you!!! When is the due date???