Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm Finally Back!

I have been away from the blogging world for quite some time now. I am sure you have all been wondering what has been going on with the Fromms. Well, let me give you a quick little history of our past couple months.



In October we went to Leavenworth for a quick trip to visit cousins.


October 22 Makenna turned 11! She has actually grown up a lot this year. We had a fun birthday with her at our house. We had a quick little present and cake party, then went to my school carnival.


Makenna was on this big cowboy kick. All she wanted for her birthday was cowboy stuff. So this is what she got...Cowboy hat, shirt, and some cute wrangler jeans.
In November I decided to bake an apple pie for the FIRST time. I am not the best homemaker in any way, so this was a big step for me. Makenna is always my wonderful helper in the kitchen. So she and I had a fun time baking...and eating!




At the end of November we got quite the snow storm here in Spokane. I LOVED it (except of the 3 snow days we had to take) because now I have a car that can actually handle well in the snow.

Then for Thanksgiving we were able to go to Leavenworth again. It is always fun to spend time up there. Here is us playing in the snow.

Makenna and her cousin.




And finally in December all of us girls got together for a craft night at Jen's house. Thanks to Jen for this wonderful idea for us. Here is the example of what we were supposed to make.

All of us girls

Here are our results. Mine is the one in red and blue. Brett is happy we finally have a menu board, so I don't have to ask him every night "What should we have for dinner tonight?"

2 comments:

George and Teri said...

Glad you are finally back to the blogging world, Loved all your pictures!

Christy said...

Those menu boards are super cute! =)