Friday, October 8, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Oops! Am I a horrible wife if I forgot to put up a post about my husband's birthday??? Well his birthday was October 5, so I am not too late. I had a lot of great plans for his birthday, all of which fell through. So while I was frustrated and upset on his birthday, he was just happy to spend a relaxing evening at home with the girls. Brett is such an amazing husband, friend, and father! Happy Birthday my love!


(I am putting this picture up because he would love everyone to see that he got his picture taken with Brad Paisley. Does that make up for the late birthday post?)

2 comments:

{ Missemmelle } said...

Wow. I had no idea Brad Paisley was that short! lol

Unknown said...

Was the concert in Spokane? I think I went to one of his concerts he is really good....and good looking :) You guys are so cute and congrats again on the teaching job! I wish you could teach my kids :)